QVC Credit Card has seen itself grow to a turnover in excess of USD 10 billion per year in the year 2019. QVC is a subsidiary of Qurate Retail Inc. and was founded on 13th June 1986 in Pennsylvania, United States. QVC is promoted the Third Way to Shop® which differentiates it from regular transactional commerce and the traditional stores. The Q Card is a great value addition to consumers who QVC. The Q credit card service ensures that the cardholders get a convenient and hassle-free way to pay for their purchases at QVC.
QVC Credit Card Features
- The Q credit card offers a relatively long grace period of 25 days provided there are no previous pending payments.
- The cardholder is not charged any additional penalty for exceeding their credit limit.
- The Q credit card charges an APR which is relatively high users should target paying off their dues within the stipulated date.
- Thus, planning in advance to pay off your Q card dues guards against the incident of you having to pay the high-interest rate.
- It also allows the cardholder to get full advantage of the long 25 day grace period.
Also Check: Midas Credit Card
QVC Credit Card Steps to Login
- Type in QVC Credit Card login in the taskbar of your browser and follow the link to login or you can go to www.qvc.syf.com
- Look for the account login section.
- Type in your user ID and password.
- Click on Secure Login.
QVC Credit Card Contact details
- Qcard / P.O. Box 530905 /
- GA 30353
Contact no: 877-490-1787