Target Red Credit Card has made rapid strides since opening the first Target store on the 1st of May, 1962 in Roseville, Minnesota. The Target Corporation ranks among the top ten retailers in the United States. The Financial and Retail Services (FRS), which was earlier known as Target Financial Services (TFS), are responsible for the issuance of Target credit cards. In the year 2017, Target changed its message to its credit holders. The previous slogan of the Target credit card focused on 5% savings. The new slogan emphasizes the fact that the Target credit card users get everyday savings and exclusive extras.
Target Red Credit Card Features
- The Target RED card credit card, as well as the debit card, is eligible for use only at Target stores and at the Target.com website.
- The Target REDcard can also be used in restaurants, cafes, etc. which are located within the periphery of the Target Stores.
- The Target Mastercard is an exception to this rule and it can be used as a regular Mastercard.
- There is no annual fee
- You can Use this on Target stores and Target.com
- There is Free shipping at Target.com
- You can pay the credit card bill online by visiting the website of the Bank
- You can also Look into your target red credit card payment history, manage your expenditures
Also Check: Baby R US Credit Card
Target Red Credit Card Steps to log in
- Go to www.target.com
- Click on ‘RedCard’ which you will find at the top of the page.
- You will be guided to the target red card page
- Look for the ‘Manage My RedCard’ option towards the upper right corner.
- Enter your username, password, and click on ‘Sign in’.
Target Red Credit Card Contact
Phone Number: 1.800.440.0680
Mail Id: CorporateResponsibility@target.com