Sams Club credit card is supported by the reputed Synchrony Bank. The Synchrony Bank is owned by Synchrony Financial and is among the most extensive provider of private label credit cards in the United States of America. A major advantage of using Sam’s Club Credit Card is that it is supported at the back end by the expertise and experience of Sam’s Club Credit Online Account Management Center. This helps the user to have got fast, efficient service with minimum service-related glitches.
Sams Club credit card Features
- Sam’s Club CreditCard holders are easily able to access their accounts online through their smartphone or computer or laptop.
- This credit card has a cashback feature designed to value add to the shopping experience of the user.
- The Sam’s Club Master card enhances the shopping experience of the user by qualifying him or her for 5% cash back on gas and 3% cashback on dining and travel.
- However, the 5% cashback on gas is limited to $6,000 per year.
- There is no annual fee on the Sam’s Club Credit Card.
- The Sam’s club credit card users have to pay a membership fee.
- The users of this credit card are allowed to get cash advances starting from an amount of $20 and having an upper limit of $100 at Walmart which are treated as purchases.
- The Sam’s Club Credit Card is widely accepted across the globe.
- There is no foreign transaction fee chargeable on the Sam’s Club Credit Card.
Also Check: QVC Credit Card
Sams Club credit card Steps to login
- Type Sam’s Credit Card on the taskbar of your browser.
- This will guide you to the Sam’s Club website
- Go to the login section.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- After this, click on the “Secure Login” button.
Sams Club credit card contact details
- Sam’s Club MasterCard P.O.
- Box 965004. Orlando,
- FL 32896-5004.
Contact no: (888) 746-7726