Midas Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. The Synchrony Bank is America’s largest provider of private label cards. These private label credit cards are the result of a tie-up between Synchrony Bank and trustworthy goods and services providers like Midas. Midas provides the service of maintenance, repairing of its customer’s. The Midas credit card customer can avail of the services but can make a payment after some time, but date stipulated by Midas, without paying any additional interest.
Midas Credit Card Features
- Midas offers their trademarked Midas maintenance, Midas courtesy checks at many of their over 1000 Midas locations.
- Their bouquet of services is comprehensive and ranges from brake repair services, oil change services, services for mufflers, exhausts, tires, etc. to belts, hoses, car batteries, etc.
- As the services of Midas are very comprehensive and cover almost all your repairs and maintenance requirements, spending the minimum amount of $199 to get a 6-month interest free grace period might be easy.
- You can manage your Midas credit card account online.
- The Midas credit card user gets instant credit at over 1000 Midas locations and a grace period to pay the bill free of any interest.
Also check: Amazon Credit Card
Midas Credit Card Steps to login
- You can either type in the words, Midas credit card account login, in the taskbar of your browser, and follow the resultant link or you can go to Www.mysynchrony.com.
- Enter your user ID and password and follow the instructions on your screen to login to your account.
Midas Credit Card Contact Number
- 823 Donald Ross Road
- Juno Beach, FL 33408
Contact no: 800-621-8545