The Milestone Credit card is an unsecured card for those people whose scores are less than 640. It does not need any security deposit and provides you with a credit limit of $300. This credit card has an annual fee that varies somewhere between $35 and $75. This is a card that provides advantages to its users under all circumstances even if the credit score is less. It also provides you with very unique banking experience.
Milestone Credit Card Features
If you are interested to know about the features of the Milestone credit card, you can go through the points mentioned below:
- In order to use this card, you do not require any kind of security deposit.
- There is also a way that will help you to pre-qualify
- There is an option for managing your account 24/7
- You are able to get all the Master Card parks.
Also Check: Lowes Credit Card
Milestone Credit Card Steps to log in
In order to log in, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- In order to log in to your account, you will have to visit the credit card login page
- You will be able to see the “Login” option on the homepage in the top right-hand corner
- If you click on it, you will be able to see the actual login page
- In order to log in, you will simply have to enter your user id and password and then click on the “Log in” option
- For the verification and security process, you might receive a two-step verification process
Milestone Credit Card Contact
- Genesis FS Card Services
- PO Box 84059
- Columbus, GA 31908-4059
Phone no: 866-453-2636