Mercury Master Card launched in 2018, is issued by First Bank & Trust of South Dakota. This is a relatively new credit card targeted at consumers who intend to build their credit score. Monthly access to the card user’s FICO score is given complimentary with this card. The Mercury Master credit card is an unsecured credit card and it’s zero annual maintenance fee makes it a smart choice for consumers with a bad credit score.
Mercury Master Card Features
- The Mercury Master card gives the cardholder access to a very user-friendly mercury app.
- The mercury app is available to both Android and Apple users.
- The cardholders can check their balance, pay their bills, and gauge their credit repair status through their monthly FICO scores.
- The Mercury Master card also provides free fraud liability protection to the cardholders.
- The wide acceptability of this card and it’s zero annual fees make this card a no-loss proposition.
Also Check: Costco Credit Card
Mercury Master Card Steps to login
- You can either type in mercury master card in the taskbar of your browser or you can visit mercury.com and click on login which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you go to mercury.com/login, you will find the online form to enter your email id and stipulated password.
- After entering your stipulated e-mail id and password, you have to click on Login which will enable you to log in to your mercury.com account successfully.
Mercury Master Card Contact
Phone no: 866-686-2158