Amazon Credit cards have emerged as a very important part of consumers the tools consumers use to pay for the product and services they purchase. The past decade has been witness to a major shift towards electronic money transactions. With these factors in mind, ICICI Bank, a leading private bank in India, and Amazon, the global leader in online retail shopping, have launched a co-branded credit card. This Amazon credit card qualifies the Amazon Prime Customer to get reward points on the purchases made by them.
Also Check: American Eagle Credit Card
Amazon Credit Card Features
- This Amazon Pay Credit Card users get bonus points for use of the card.
- The value of each bonus value is Rs 1.
- This Amazon Pay credit card is given free of any charges for a lifetime.
- The accumulated amount of money from the bonus points are credited to the account of the user.
- The Amazon Prime customer can earn 5% of his or her purchases from www.amazon.in as bonus points.
- The Amazon Pay Credit card user who is a non-prime customer can earn 3% bonus points which is calculated on his or her total purchases from Amazon.in
- This Amazon Pay credit card enables the user to earn 2% of his or her purchase through the 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants.
- The user of this credit card can get 1% of the payments he or she makes to others through this card credited back to his account as bonus points.
Amazon Credit Card Steps to login
- Start by Logging with the Amazon button.
- Look for a sign-in screen hosted by Amazon.
- Enter your user name and password.
Amazon Credit Card Contact US
- Synchrony Bank / Amazon,
- P.O. Box 960013, Orlando,
- FL 32896-0013.
Phone Number: 866-634–8379